1) If that was a true experience Rupaul had then that was his experience, none of us were there at the time and there is always three sides to every story: his version, your version, and the truth!
2) Not every *** person want straight people and not every *** person is looking to change the world from being straight to *** EITHER and to add you can't convert, quote on quote, "THE WILLING".....
3) Acceptance and Respect are 2 totally different things people get confused. No one has to except anything ***, straight, or otherwise, but we all as human beings should be Respected
4) Being Straight is NOT a measure or symbol of manhood, and if you believe that then you're totally ignorant! Taking care of your business and life and being a law abiding citizen is being a man....So we sure do have a hell of a lot of black men in our community then since a host of these men lay up with women, create kids, and then don't take care of them, so I guess that's the new definition of being a man as long as you are straight, LOL
4) It amazes me still how people quote the Bible but when none of us and I do mean none of us are living up to every law and statute that is written within the Bible.....If you read the Bible, Sodom and Gomorrah was not the only places God destroyed... I wonder what God thinks of all these people having unmarried, unsafe *** and having children out of wedlock, and having abortions....No one don't want to have that conversation!
5) Some of you guys and girls kill me with your comments becuase not only are you ignorant but downright foolish. Why? You are posting real pics of yourself and saying a whole bunch of ignorance that can lead to you getting fired on your jobs. I hope you realize not everyone on your job is straight, so I hope none of your colleagues or bosses especially log on here and see your picture next to your "outstanding" comments. Based on some of the ignorance on here some of you really can not afford to lose your job, that is if you are on one to begin with!
6) While some of you find same *** relations creepy, sickening, etc that is fine and you are entitled to your opinion but to me it's just as sickening, disgusting, and creepy for people who do not know each other to hook up, have unprotected ***, let someone have an *** inside of you,or have multiple peolpe have *** inside of you then have a child by a man or woman you do not know and/or catch a STD, and then go on Maury trying to find out which man created your child and some man claiming a woman is a *** when he layed down with the woman with no protection....please don't get me started with this one
7) Also just as a last thought be careful what you say and how you treat people...You never know who may be placed in your life to give you, yor last piece of bread or be a friend to you in a time of need
If anyone do not like what I have to say or wants some real education, etc then by all means hit me up at firstname.lastname@example.org