: MediaTakeOut.com just got wind of the 25 MOST DANGEROUS streets to live on – courtesy of the F.B.I. All we can say is – to all those of y’all that live in Chicago – we’re praying for ya!!!!
Here they are – in order of VIOLENCE
1) Cincinnati - Central Pwky./Liberty St.
2) Chicago - State St./Garfield Blvd.
3) Miami, 7th Ave./North River Dr.
4) Jacksonville - Beaver St./Broad St.
5) Baltimore - North Ave./Belair Rd.
6) Kansas City - Bales Ave./30th St.
7) Memphis - Warford St./Mt. Olive Rd.
8) Kansas City - Forest Ave./41st St.
9) Dallas - Route 352/Scyene Rd.
10) Richmond - Va., Church Hill
11) Memphis - Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.
12) Dallas - 2nd Ave./Hatcher St.
13) Springfield, Ill. - Cook St./11th St.
14) St. Louis - 14th St./Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
15) Little Rock, Ark. - Roosevelt Rd./Bond St.
16) Philadelphia - Broad St./Dauphin St.
17) Tampa - Amelia Ave./Tampa St.
18) New York - St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.
19) Chicago - 66th St./Yale Ave.
20) Baltimore - Orleans St./Front St.
21) Cleveland - Cedar Ave./55th St.
22) Orlando - East-West Expy./Orange Blossom Trail
23) Detroit - Mt. Elliott St./Palmer Ave.
24) Chicago - Wallace St./58th St.
25) Chicago - Winchester Ave./60th St.