Chris Rock and Joshua Jackson (white guy from Dawson Creek) are on a popular TV show here in London. Chris Rock is promoting his movie Death at a Funeral, and Joshua is promoting his TV series
In the middle of the show, the host asks Chris Rock about his Good Hair ***.
These are the things that he says...step by step..
- Beyonce has no hair, and she spends a lot of money to have hair put her in head.
- If you are dating a black woman, you can't run your fingers in her hair because there is none but a head full of tracks. There is one black woman in the audience, and Chris has the nerve to point her out and say, "Am I lying? Come on now sister, don't you touch my hair." She just laughs it out because all the white folks are laughing at the joke. The host asks the black woman if her hair is fake, and she says, "It's natural." Chris doesn't respond to her, he just carries on to talk about black women with fake hair
- Chris Rock says before having *** with a black woman, she won't do anything until she wraps her hair up. The white host says he didn't know that about black women.
- Chris then starts talking about relaxers and how chemically bad they are. He says that before you go to Obama's house, you should prepare yourself for this. People laugh, well, they are all just laughing at everything Chris Rock has to say about black women and their hair.
- The host asks Chris Rock whether Michelle Obama has chemicals in her hair. And Chris happily replies, "Yes! Michelle has those chemicals in her hair."
- Joshua Jackson (white guy) says, "But Michelle doesn't have a weave in her hair." Chris Rock says, "yes she does, she has tracks behind her hair" Joshua says, "WHAT! You mean to tell me that the first lady of America has tracks in hair?" The audience laughs. Chris Rock demonstrates that, "When Obama was running for president Michelle didn't have weave in her hair, but after Obama won, she began wearing weave because she was out and about travelling the world." Joshua asks, "Really?" And falls down pretending to have fainted, and again, people laugh.
- Chris Rock says Michelle has tracks in her head that start at the middle back of her head, whereas Beyonce has a lacefront, which starts from her forehead and completes her whole head with fake hair.
- Chris says Beyonce does shampoo commercials with her lacefront hair on. How she is false advertising, because if people wanted their hair to look like hers, all they needed to do was buy the lacefront, not the shampoo.
- The host asks Chris whether he can tell what someone does for a living by looking at their hair. They pick on two black women, one who has dreadlocks (it is her natural hair) and another one who has an afro (it is her natural hair). They find out that the one in dreadlocks is actually a school teacher, and the one with an afro is actually a medical scientist.