1) She's a kid. Most of the main ones talking bad about this child would KILL someone for talking about their own children.
2) She does NOT need a perm. Anyone with natural hair knows that when you take out braids, the hair crinkles or waves up.
3) We don't know what she did beforehand, so it's possible that she hasn't conditioned her hair yet.
4) Go talk about adults and leave children out of this.
5) Almost all of us remember having a particular hairstyle when younger. Depending on your age, you had braids, afros, curls, twists, Dukes, shaved on one side, mullets, etc. So, why is Willow any different?
6) Why are we talking about a child again?
In ***, this is a child. Do we as Black people have so little to focus on that we would resort to bashing a child for her hair? Jada is no different than any of our parents. Our moms let us get hairstyles, and so did she.