OPERATION REIMAGE CHRIS BROWN
1. Delete Twitter account.
2. One interview with Dr. Phil (1 hour segment). The final discussion regarding Rhianna: Allocution, Forgiveness and Reconcilliation. Rhianna should be invited. Beg for her attendance via satellite. During this segment, Chris Brown should formally apologize, ask for forgiveness. "RiRi, you are my first love. I am ashamed. And will forever be known as the guy that beat RiRi. I am so sorry. I can never forgive myself. One day, I hope you will forgive me."
3. The apologies should be sincere. Enough with the tears. His tears are not believable.
4. Die his hair back to its natural color and begin begin wearing suits and ties and stop with the "dirty" image.
6. Be careful about who he collaborates with: Sorry TeamBreezy but Chris' album is not all that. The album sounds like it was mechanically engineered one *** in the studio. Really.
7. Ditch the Asian chick. TeamBreezy is mostly black women. He needs to spend some time walking the mile ---alone. Leave the clubs, the pictures with the wide grin pretending he is enjoying life when actually everyone knows he sleeps with a picture of RiRi under his pillow. We all have done it--we pretend we have moved on but inside we ache for a lost love. (*listen to Adele).
8. Come to grips with the relationship with his mother is codependent. Usher's relationship manifests in his love of older women. Whatever, the case may be Chris should reestablish his relationship with his MAJORITY black female supporters. Black women love this guy but he doesn't seem to like them so much. I notice he constantly his holding the Asian chicks hand parading her around as if she is the end all beat all. Meanwhile his image is freefalling. Remember your fanbase. Remember your fanbase.
9. Fire his entire management team as soon as possible and hire Beyonce's. Can't afford? Shop around for POSITIVE Management specialists. Individuals that specialize in crisis management and positivity. The bad boy image only sells for so long--and then...NEXT. Which do you want--right now---or longevity? Right Then--Foxy Brown (negative) Longevity (Beyonce)
10. Realize with the fame, fortune and fans MUST include fortitude. The courage to know you are good and appreciate the blessing.
Right now, Chris' image is freefalling like rocks off a bridge. The spoiled entitlement fits are exhausting his potential. Charlie Sheen he is not. A 21 year black man comparing himself to Charlie Sheen is scary and equivalent to OJ and Tiger Woods' irrational belief they were invincible and white people "loved them". These spectacles are sad. What is sadder are the black women always on the sidelines cheering them on.
#1 Chris--you are black. #2 Charlie Sheen is making millions off of his "bad boy crazy act" you are not. #3 Pictures of Sheen's girlfriend's battered faces do not circulate the internet daily.
NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM ASAP--including the enabling black mother "my baby never does anything wrong. It is hard for black boys......" yeah yeah. He was black when he made his fortune---being black isn't the reason he is in danger of losing it.