Rapper Trina Shows Off Her New . . . CUSTOM MADE . . . Louboutin BOOTS . . . And UMMM . . . They AIN’T CUTE!!!

: 99 percent of the time we see Christian Louboutib shoes . . . we LOVE them. This is the OTHER 1 percent . . .

Tags:

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Email
blog comments powered by Disqus