@ Hood prophet
I would pretty much bet my life that Larry King would at worst come off objective if he were to interview Zimmerman. Like I said before, the way Hannity conducted this interview was pathetic. My guess is fox news has a dog in this fight for two reasons.
1) They only see reverse racism, and actual racism is the devil. When the story first broke they took up a position and they are staying on mission even with all the info coming out thats throwing this dudes character into serious question.
2) Special interests. Namely the NRA
As for your comment about black people not caring about black on black crime, thats ***. The reason why this story got so much attention in comparison to others is because.
1) A innocent child was unnecessarily killed.
2) There is actual audio evidence showing that Zimmerman was at fault on several levels. I mean come on, he disobeyed direct instructions from the 911 operator.
3) There is no evidence showing that Trayvon was doing anything "suspicious."
4) H E W A S *** O T A R R E S T E D ! ! !
Trust, as someone who had a relative murdered at the hands of what I believe to be brothas, there is plenty outrage and motivation to handle that. This case is totally different. This was about the system showing once again that even in the face of incriminating evidence, we "don't give a f$ck about you or your children."
Obama got that, thats why he reacted the way he did. If you dont, I donno what to tell you.